M: 843-267-2192 mobile
Lisa Holton, Realtor®
Licensed SC & NC
Helping my clients obtain their real estate dreams is something I truly enjoy. As a real estate professional, I stand for hard work, integrity, honesty and spectacular service, which places your concerns above everything else! I am dedicated to my clients’ needs and won’t stop working until you are completely satisfied. I believe in straight forward, honest communication, from contract to closing, keeping you informed every step of the way.
In 2003, after relocating with my family to the North Myrtle Beach area from the Northeast, I obtained my South Carolina realtor’s license, and then my North Carolina realtor’s license. I have been with Re/Max Southern Shores since 2008, and have earned the Executive Club Award. Prior to joining the team with Re/Max Southern Shores, I have earned such recognition Awards as the Executive, Ambassador and President’s Club awards.
If you are buying or selling, and want an agent that has the market knowledge, patience and willingness to go the extra mile, then hiring a professional realtor like me to represent your wants and needs, will ensure your dreams come true!
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 125 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!